Baraga Days 2019We are so excited about the coming summer!
We have been abundantly blessed at the Bishop Baraga Association with many happenings this summer including:
• Construction of the Prayer Gardens which will complete the restoration of the Baraga House and grounds.
• Our first tourist season of the Baraga Educational Center.
• Events planned to introduce people to the Center.
• On July 14, 2019 at 10:30am (EST) a Mass Petitioning for the Success of the Cause for the closing of the inquiry (or investigation) into a potential unexplainable cure! More details will be coming soon!
Given these exciting opportunities, we have decided to take a hiatus from our Annual Baraga Days event to allow us to focus on these time sensitive events and to allow those who wish to travel to Marquette for the Mass of Celebration to join us without adding a second trip to their schedule.
We ask for your patience and understanding as we juggle our new endeavor of the Baraga Educational Center while continuing to work towards Venerable Bishop Baraga’s Cause for Canonization.
For any questions, please contact the Bishop Baraga Association.
Bishop Baraga Association
615 S. Fourth Street - Marquette MI 49855
(906) 227-9117 - email@example.com